You will receive a full refund if:
- You decide to cancel up to 30 days in advance of your holiday start date where the official decision of your country of residence (ministry) forbids “all but essential travel” to Croatia.
- You decide to cancel up to 30 days in advance of your holiday start date in the event of border closures or flights being suspended.
- In case of travel restrictions up to 29 days in advance of your holiday start Agency is obligated to issue the credit voucher in the amount of traveler’s payment to the agency. The Traveler needs to use the said credit voucher within 18 months from the date of issue of the voucher for the accommodation originally booked. In case the originally booked accommodation is not available at the desired period there is a possibility of transferring to alternative accommodation according to the Traveler wishes. New accommodation needs to be in the same price range as originally booked.
The terms below apply to the latter:
- Customers cannot request a cancellation for any other reason. If this happens more than 30 days before your holiday, you will receive a full refund.
- By far the majority of our holiday homes are covered under our full-refund offer. A handful are not because the holiday principal (usually the homeowner) has not agreed to participate.
- Our Villa Specialists will notify you about each villa/holiday home you are interested in.
If you have a booking made before 30th September 2020 our general terms and conditions will apply.